Women’s Health QLD Inc’s Commitment to Privacy
Our website address is: https://womenshealth.org.au.
- Women’s Health Queensland Inc (Women’s Health) is bound
by the Privacy Act 1988 and the Queensland Information Privacy
Act (2009) to protect the personal information gathered from
anyone contacting the service.
- Women’s Health is committed to protecting privacy and collects,
stores, uses and discloses personal information responsibly and
transparently when delivering services.
- Women’s Health respects the rights of all clients accessing the
service to confidentiality and privacy of information, and to the right
to remain anonymous if they choose.
- When the Women’s Health website is accessed, a record of the
visit will be kept via site cookies. The logged information will only be used for statistical purposes. Information provided via online forms may be stored in databases. This information is only used for the purpose for which it was provided and is deleted once the service has been delivered.
- Email addresses are recorded when a message is sent. Email
addresses will only be used for the purpose for which they have
been provided and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for
any other purpose without consent.